- You are responsible for the further development and implementation of the employer branding strategy for online and social media at PwC Switzerland.
- You are responsible for PwC Switzerland's differentiating employer branding positioning on social media platforms that are relevant to our key target groups (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Kununu, career site etc.).
- You conduct community management, build up communities and create engaging and inspiring content for our social media channels.
- You are responsible for the further development, maintenance and content creation for our career site and therefore work hands on with our CMS.
- You conduct digital marketing campaigns for our target groups.
- You work closely with external video, communication and publishing agencies.
- You have a university or university of applied sciences degree.
- You have preferably worked in an advertising agency or professional services firm and gained experience in the area of social media, employer branding, communications and digital marketing and have gained profound knowledge in the areas of SEA, SEO, Google Analytics, Google Marketing, CMS, video editing software, photoshop etc.
- You are an exceptionally creative and innovative person, think outside the box, have a positive mindset and strong appearance.
- You are a talented professional, have the ability to work conceptually as well as operationally, have experience in creating and editing engaging content, have a deep understanding of social voice, tone, style and creativity with exceptional project management and analytical skills.
- You are a structured, service orientated, committed and dedicated team player, you are flexible, have a high level of resilience and have a natural ability to juggle multiple projects on tight timelines with a high quality standard.
- You are fluent in English and German and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Elisabeth ZillerRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 19 04
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.