- You are part of the Global PwC Team and you support the Chief of Staff with change and communication activities across both PwC Technology and NIS (Network Information Security)
- You provide communications support and training across new initiatives and operations to support complex programmes, promote consistent processes and enable our people to become better communicators.
- You build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization to drive adoption of our communications standards, add value to teams, and promote cross functional working.
- You effectively manage and maintain communications channels, and seek opportunities to use new technologies to better identify, track and report metrics and success criteria.
- You refine and develop our communications framework to meet the needs of the organization and seek opportunities to develop and implement training to support these.
- You provide XLoS support and consultation where required, demonstrating added value and leveraging our consultation framework to provide a consistent approach.
- You supporting our change management initiatives, and drive adoption of these across the organization.
- You have a university degree in Information technology or related field of study and/or completed certifications involving cybersecurity.
- You have 4-7 years relevant experience in a similar environment.
- You have an inquisitive nature and intuition regarding what questions to ask, when, and their relative significance.
- You have broad understanding of how large enterprise employs information security principles and the ability to digest and apply knowledge of PwC's distributed global IT infrastructure
- You have knowledge of host and network forensic artefacts and analysis techniques and you understand at a high level of attack techniques, toolkits, and infrastructure.
- You have a high level understanding of PwC's business model, service offerings, and business operating environment as it pertains to the firm's threat landscape. You are able to frame threats and exposures in a business context recognized by non-technical staff and executives.
- You are fluent in English, any additional language is an advantage.
Please be aware that your application documents will be shared with hiring managers in the UK and USA.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.