- Leading strategic cross-border consulting and audit proposals across all industries and in the public sector with contract values of up to three-digit million.
- Enabling cross-functional engagement teams to succeed by managing the proposal strategy, process and multiple proposal efforts simultaneously, including advising, driving and coaching the client-facing team together with Sales Coaches to win crucial opportunities.
- Providing professional end-to-end project management services to produce high-quality proposal documents, steering all proposal activities under the given budget and in extremely short time periods.
- Developing win strategies including compelling storytelling and unique value propositions (USPs) through insights and mentoring whilst closely collaborating with key account management, sales coaches and strategic networking.
- Ensuring the request for proposal (RFP) requirements are fully understood early in the pursuits cycle and a clear response strategy and solution is defined and communicated.
- Applying effective stakeholder management for a seamlessly project communication.
- Leading and participating in internal as well as external debriefings in order to ensure lessons learned are implemented as well as performing pipeline management in Salesforce.
- You have completed a degree in marketing, communication or economics.
- You have at least 3-5 years professional experience in project management, business development, proposal management or marketing & communications, preferably in an international matrix organisation.
- You have very good German and English skills and you are a motivated team player with a high level of commitment.
- You are a highly service-oriented and passionate person who enjoys working independently and proactively in a dynamic and international environment.
- You meet the high expectations of your internal clients, most of them at senior level, and as an expert, you create additional value.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.