- You will lead strategy and transformation projects or project work streams in large national and international companies in the life sciences, industrial products or consumer industries.
- You will support the team to expand the business, both via business development activities and project delivery.
- You will contribute to developing and leading a world-class consulting team in a rapidly growing environment.
- We enable you to develop an international professional network.
- We support you in continuous learning on the job through interdisciplinary collaboration within our company as well as through internal and external training.
- You will find a friendly, supportive, non-hierarchical work environment, committed to providing you with the professional development opportunities you seek.
- You have a university degree from a leading school, and you have gained a minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience, including at least 2 years in a management consultancy firm. You also have experience in leading and managing transformation projects in an international environment.
- You are developing creative, high-quality operating models along the end-to-end supply chain being a subject matter expert in one of the SCOR areas, ideally experienced in designing and implementing state-of-the-art IT solutions such as SAP IBP, Kinaxis RapidResponse, SAP Ariba, Coupa, Llamasoft Decision Center and/or Supply Chain Guru, Infor Nexus or E2open.
- You have a strong network in the industry and are passionate about building and leading a high-performing consulting team.
- You have strong analytical and project management as well as excellent interpersonal skills and you are proactive and enthusiastic about delivering value to clients.
- Being recognised as the worldwide Advisory Leader for Supply Chain & Operations by Gartner, IDC, ALM and alike, we support you in continuous learning on the job through interdisciplinary collaboration within our company as well as through internal and external training.
- You are fluent in English and ideally German or French as well as flexible in regard to travelling.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Steve EggerRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 28 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We create value for both our people and clients in assurance, advisory, tax, legal and digital services with over 3,300 employees and partners in 14 locations in Switzerland and one in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.