- You are special and your track record in and passion for the retail and consumer goods market allows you to make the difference for our clients in Switzerland and abroad.
- You are an expert restless in growing your supply chain and digital operations capabilities to create value for our clients
- You will work on and manage strategy and transformation projects in large national and international companies in the consumer & retail sector
- You support the team to expand our business, both via business development activities and high-.quality project delivery
- You support the growth of our people as team player and coach in a dynamic environment.
- We enable you to develop an international professional network and support you in continuous learning through interdisciplinary collaboration in diverse teams as well as through training.
- You will find a friendly, supportive, non-hierarchical work environment, committed to providing you with the professional development opportunities you seek.
- You have an university degree and have gained a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, including at least 2 years in a management consultancy firm.
- You have experience in leading and managing supply chain transformation projects, demand/ supply planning projects and logistics projects in an international environment.
- You have a strong network in the mentioned industries.
- You have a good understanding of the current technology solutions within digital operations as well as experience in developing operating models along the end-to-end supply chain process.
- You have strong analytical and project management skills; excellent interpersonal skills and you are proactive and enthusiastic about delivering value to clients.
- You are fluent in English and German as well as flexible with regards to travelling.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Steve EggerRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 28 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.