- You will take a lead on transaction, valuation and strategic projects to help clients in their decision-making and developing their business.
- You will take over responsibility for national and international projects together with different PwC teams.
- You will collaborate with a network of talented and knowledgeable experts to develop a rapid understanding of the client's business and issues.
- You will work in a dynamic and inspiring environment, covering multiple areas and industries.
- You hold a university degree in business administration, mathematics, natural sciences, engineering or computer science.
- You have around 4 – 6 years of relevant experience in the area of valuation, accounting and/or financial modelling, ideally in a consulting company or investment bank.
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken) and either German or French.
- You are energetic, proactive, able to empathise with clients and staff, and are enthusiastic about delivering value to clients.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Tel. +41 58 792 49 69
Tel. +41 58 792 49 69
Who we are – PwC as an employer
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual. You'll be part of a global network of 223,000 specialists, more than 3,000 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of legal advice and consulting.More about Advisory Flexible Resources (AFlex)