- You will provide Swiss and international indirect tax consulting services to Swiss and international clients.
- You will develop tax client relationships, assist in winning work and manage the successful delivery of indirect tax projects.
- You will help our clients in strategy direction, value creation and in reviewing indirect tax structures.
- You will participate in the development of our indirect tax practice.
- You will develop your leadership skills in high performing teams with committed staff.
- You will succeed on challenging and diverse assignments and projects by leveraging your know-how and experience.
- You hold a bachelor or master's degree.
- You have more than 5 years' prior work experience in VAT.
- You are willing and motivated to learn new skills.
- You have experience in leading and coaching people.
- You have an excellent command of English and German.
- You will share your expertise and experience actively by coaching or mentoring others.
- You will expand the PwC business network and leverage your personal relationships.
- You have a consulting and team-oriented mindset and take on responsibility for your projects and your people.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.