- As technical Managing Consultant focused on data and analytics you lead and consult our banking and insurance clients in the application, concept development and implementation of data and analytics solutions.
- You act in the role of a lead solution architect, leading IT and business architecture activities as well as the implementation and delivery of complex business and IT transformation, leveraging best-practice patterns and technology solutions.
- You work with business specialists in banking and insurance, architects and technologists on the technical and professional integration and use of data solutions – spanning data management, integration and ETL, with the goal of understanding, discovering insights, and improving business results.
- You analyse and identify today's systems/processes of our customers and conduct assessments regarding the feasibility of analytics solutions.
- You question how things work, seek data points to understand, and look for creative and simple evidence and solutions.
- You apply and continue to learn best-practice technologies and approaches for both strategic and implementation work spanning transactional systems to master data management systems to big data technologies and advanced analytics with machine learning.
- You have completed at least a Bachelor's degree in computer science or a comparable degree.
- You have at least five years' practical experience in software development, data analytics and documented solution architecture experience.
- You passed architecture-related trainings and certifications such as TOGAF.
- You have delivery experience implementing enterprise-wide data and analytic solutions in banks or insurances with market-leading tools (including open-source tools) and want to continue to learn.
- You have worked in banks or insurances and have at least solid business experience in one or multiple business domains of the financial services industry.
- You are interested to work not only on delivery projects, but also on business development activities or as technical subject matter expert for reusable assets.
- You are a leader, can work independently and are communicative, flexible, team-oriented and have a confident presence.
- You are fluent in German and English and willing to travel within Switzerland, and occasionally also internationally.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Steve EggerRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 28 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.