- You are responsible for the development and implementation of state of the art, complex, compliant & sustainable international tax & legal planning structures for Russian and CIS countries corporate and individual clients.
- You manage the multinational individual tax and wealth planning for high net worth individuals (HNWIs) with the main focus on clients originating from Russia and CIS countries, including private holding and investment structures, asset protection structures, estate planning, international relocation and residence real estate acquisition.
- You are responsible for managing a team.
- You and your team will be in charge of taking care of the international investment, holding, finance, IP, trading, management and service structures for multinational corporate clients mainly originating from Russia and CIS countries.
- You are in charge of developing sustainable business relationships with Russian-speaking clients, , expanding existing business relationships and proactively creating new sales leads / opportunities.
- You have a Master's Degree in Economics or Law. A tax certification is a plus.
- You have very strong international tax planning and structuring skills and have at least 5- 7 years experience working with domestic and international Russian clients in a Big 4 consulting firm, international or domestic major law firm and/or family office. A pre-existing international assignment is a plus.
- You have an excellent understanding of Russian tax law, corporate law, family law, regulatory environment and CFC rules.
- You have several years experience in working with HNWIs clients and in particular with HNWIs originating from Russia / CIS countries.
- Experience on currency control legislation, tax amnesty in Russia would be a plus.
- You have the necessary leadership skills to further develop yourself as well as to lead a team.
- You have excellent Russian and English written and spoken language skills.
- You have a talent and ambitions in business development, good communication and interpersonal skills as well as leadership and analytical thinking skills.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Sven GrunderRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 92
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.