- You will lead the EQUAL-SALARY Certification (ESC), Diversity & Inclusion and cultural change/wellness team in the Swiss German part of Switzerland, working closely with the Geneva hub and other territories..
- You will be present in the marketplace, building PwCs reputation as a thought leader in this area, fostering and deepening relationships with clients, and build and sustain trusted internal relationships.
- You will manage and deliver EQUAL-SALARY Certification, Diversity & Inclusion and cultural change/wellness client projects, from first meeting to cash collection, delivered through the Swiss ESC team and utilising the skills in other territories as required.
- You will contribute and expand the range of client services PwC offers in this space.
- You will coach team members, to provide feedback, accelerate their development and act as a talent magnet for the ESC team.
- You will find a friendly and supportive work environment, non-hierarchical and committed to providing you the professional development opportunities you seek.
- You are experienced in delivering client mandates in the HR change (with a specific focus on D&I) scope of work, with a strong understanding of the hire to retire employee cycle.
- You have an understanding of the client engagement cycle from engagement, to contracting to cash collection and are at ease with constructing client contracts and undertaking risk management tasks. Experience with quality audits (eg ISO) is a plus
- You can actively drive the growth of the Equal Salary and Diversity & Inclusion team, by leveraging your entrepreneurial spirit and personal network.
- You are a strong team player, skilled in working with people at all levels in an organisation and in different countries.
- You have a consulting background and have a track record of business development and winning client mandates that were led by you. Experience in Diversity & Inclusion Consulting in Switzerland is a plus
- You have a Masters' degree and have a minimum of 8-10 years relevant work experience, having worked primarily on HR, Culture, Training or Diversity assignments, preferably in a client consulting environment or other corporate HR role delivering internal change.
- You have strong analytical and presentation skills, and you are fluent in English and German; other languages are a plus.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Sven GrunderRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 92
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We create value for both our people and clients in assurance, advisory, tax, legal and digital services with over 3,300 employees and partners in 14 locations in Switzerland and one in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.