- You will take a lead on transaction, valuation and modelling as well as strategic projects to help clients in their decision-making and developing their business.
- You will take over responsibility for national and international projects together with different PwC teams.
- You will collaborate with a network of talented and knowledgeable experts to develop a rapid understanding of the client's business and issues.
- You will work in a dynamic and inspiring environment, covering multiple areas and industries.
- You hold a university degree in business administration, mathematics, natural sciences, engineering or computer science.
- You have around 4 – 6 years of relevant experience in the area of valuation, accounting and/or financial modelling, ideally in a consulting company.
- You are fluent in French and English (both written and spoken).
- You are energetic, proactive, able to empathise with clients and staff, and are enthusiastic about delivering value to clients.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Patricia SchmitzRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 13 64
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.