- You will be leading IT transformation projects at our clients' in various industries.
- You will develop creative, high-quality solutions to challenging problems of our customers in the topics IT strategy, organisation, IT architecture, programme/project assessment and other related topics.
- You will actively expedite the acquisition of new projects and customers.
- You will be responsible for the further development of the range of services offered for the area of CIO Advisory.
- You will work in an inspiring team within an international network, regularly receive feedback from colleagues and superiors and have access to world-class training in the areas of technical know-how, and soft skills.
- You have a university degree or specialist degree in business information systems, computer science or business administration and bring six to nine years of experience in the management of strategic information technology projects, preferably in a consulting firm.
- You have got a confident appearance, which makes you a knowledgeable conversation partner for our customers.
- You have gained your expertise of the above-mentioned topics in different projects and thereby applied one or more of the most popular frameworks (COBIT, ITIL, TOGAF, etc.).
- You have excellent oral and written skills in German and English, preferably also in French. You are a committed, communicative and independent personality with high flexibility and resilience.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Tel. +41 58 792 49 69
Tel. +41 58 792 49 69
Who we are – PwC as an employer
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual. You'll be part of a global network of 223,000 specialists, more than 3,000 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of legal advice and consulting.More about Advisory Flexible Resources (AFlex)