- You lead client projects in various industries.
- You help transform our client's Human Resources (HR) functions to become more digital, agile and customer centred.
- You co-develop new HR strategies and HR target operating models that are fit for future.
- You deliver international HR transformations going from assessment through design and implementation to optimisation.
- You will have fantastic development opportunities and you will be able to pursue a great consulting career.
- You have a Master university degree.
- You have a minimum of five years consulting experience in the field of Human Resources, business transformation, change management and/or project management.
- You will manage project topics and teams independently and you will proactively lead business development initiatives.
- You are strong in analytical thinking but also have a creative mind to develop innovative solutions for our clients and are familiar with agile working practices as design thinking, scrum, etc.
- You will establish yourself as a trusted advisor to our clients, will help to extend our client network and build up specific industry and functional expertise.
- You are fluent in German (communication and facilitation skills) and English.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Steve EggerRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 28 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.