- You will manage Finance Transformation projects at large multinational corporations, playing a crucial role in shaping the future for our clients.
- You will support the team to expand the business, both via business development activities and project delivery.
- You will be a key driver in the development of the Future of Finance service offering, where you will build, apply and communicate knowledge in the areas of intelligent automation, machine learning and predictive analytics to improve the Finance Function.
- We enable you to develop an international professional network, both within Finance Transformation and in all other PwC service areas.
- We support you in continuous learning on the job through interdisciplinary collaboration within our company as well as internal and external training.
- You will function as a coach to junior team members and train them on the job.
- You have a university degree and you have gained a minimum of 5 years of work experience in Finance Consulting or as a Finance professional in a multinational organization.
- You have a proven track record in leading projects and managing teams.
- You are an expert in developing creative, high-quality concepts, and you are able to efficiently translate these concepts into practical advice to our clients.
- You have strong analytical and project management skills, excellent interpersonal skills and you are proactive and enthusiastic about delivering value to clients.
- You have a solid understanding of common software solutions in Finance and Enterprise Performance Management.
- You are fluent in English and German, while French and any other European languages would be advantageous.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.