- You will work as part of our Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) team that helps many leading organizations to capitalize on opportunities, navigate risks and to deliver lasting change through the creation of risk-resilient business culture.
- You will be an engagement manager and as such you are responsible for the planning, execution and completion of engagements.
- You will work on strategy and cutting-edge technology projects and challenges of multinational companies across various industries and native digital start-ups.
- Your responsibilities will range from shaping our enterprise risk management (ERM) product and service portfolio to leading national and international ERM transformations and helping clients to achieve effective strategic and resilient ERM
- You will coordinate a network of international teams on your engagements.
- You will enhance your skills in managing several stakeholders and will be given the opportunity to work on challenging projects together with diverse team members.
- You have a university degree in business administration, natural sciences, medicine or equivalent.
- You have recently worked 5-8 years in the financial services or life sciences sector and have profound experience in ERM.
- You have a network of contacts in these fields.
- You are passionate and interested in systemic dynamics in organizations with complex interconnections in the external context.
- You are a strong collaborative problem solver with extraordinary analytical skills and excellent interpersonal skills, which you demonstrate when working with your clients and teams.
- You have excellent verbal and written English and German skills.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.