- You will support the Deals Strategy team, focusing on M&A strategy, commercial due diligence (CDD) and other strategy topics.
- You will lead high-impact consulting projects in a timely manner for key industry players and build and sustain trusted internal and external relationships.
- You will manage and deliver deal-related strategy consulting projects, predominantly in commercial and occasionally in operational functions.
- You will support our fast-growing deals practice, uniquely positioned as a leader in Switzerland, offering a full range of M&A consulting services, from strategy to execution, giving you a wide range of project opportunities.
- You will find a friendly and supportive work environment, non-hierarchical and committed to providing you the professional development opportunities you seek.
- You have a strategy background and have a track record of commercial due diligences projects that were led by you.
- You have a Masters' degree and have a minimum of 4-5 years relevant work experience, having worked primarily on deal and/or consulting-related assignments, preferably in a strategy, internal M&A or other corporate development role.
- You are experienced in analysing markets, the competitive environment and at identifying business specific challenges and upsides.
- You have an understanding of the corporate deal cycle and are at ease at interacting with corporate senior management or our PE clients.
- You can actively drive the growth of the deals strategy team by leveraging your entrepreneurial spirit and personal network.
- You have strong analytical skills and you are fluent in English and German; other languages are a plus.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Patricia SchmitzRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 13 64
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.