- You join our Cybersecurity team as a Manager or Senior Manager specializing in the delivery of Data Protection and Regulatory Compliance services
- You establish credibility with current and prospective clients by demonstrating specialist knowledge of various aspects of global data protection, information security and regulatory compliance (Excellent knowledge of the EU-GDPR is required), and acquire new clients.
- You manage teams in delivering client excellence and work with other subject matter experts within the global PwC network. You lead the development of client proposals and solution offerings.
- You assess, optimize and implement data protection and information security related processes and technologies, taking into account business, regulatory and technical requirements.
- You build client relationships and communicate effectively with executive, business, technical, legal, regulatory, risk and audit stakeholders
- You contribute to the development of innovative value added Data Protection and Regulatory Compliance services, toolkits, methodologies and accelerators and you contribute to the development of our Digital Service offerings with a specific focus on Data Protection and Regulatory Compliance aspects.
- You provide mentoring and direction in Data Protection and Regulatory Compliance to more junior team members.
- You have a combination of Business / IT and Law degrees, combined with Cybersecurity skills.
- Formal postgraduate qualifications in international law, Cybersecurity or international regulatory compliance would be a distinct advantage. The Certified Information Privacy Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) qualifications are desired.
- You have gained 6-10 years' experience in Data Protection & Privacy, Regulatory Compliance and Information Security and Governance
- You are fluent in German and English. Knowledge of French can be an asset.
- You have professional experience or certifications in the area of international data protection, cyber security regulations and standards (such as the EU General Data Protection Regulation, Swiss DPA, Privacy Shield, FINMA, MAS, HKMA, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, BCM, ISO 27000, COBIT 5.)
- You have practical experience in deriving business and IT requirements from data protection regulations. Having held a data privacy position is desired.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.