- You will focus on Retail and Consumer Management Consulting activities in Switzerland as well as abroad, across our global accounts and medium-sized companies.
- You will support our clients from strategy to implementation on a wide range of topics, which could include: improving company performance (finance, budgeting, saving programmes), driving growth (growth, market development, consumer insight, digitisation), improving operations (business model transformation, supply chain, procurement, processes), large transformations (programme management).
- You will establish yourself as a trusted advisor to our clients, will help to extend our client network and build up specific industry and functional expertise.
- You will work with multi-disciplinary and international teams and you will coach and develop junior team members.
- You will manage project topics and teams independently and you will proactively support business development initiatives.
- You will have fantastic development opportunities and you will be able to pursue a great consulting career.
- You have a master's degree in Business Administration or Economics or other quantitatively focused advanced degree.
- You have at least five years of working experience in strategy and operations gained at a strategy or management consulting firm, or in in-house consulting at a blue chip international company or similar.
- You have strong analytical, conceptual and project management skills, excellent interpersonal skills and you are proactive and enthusiastic about delivering value to clients.
- You are an influencer and are able to adapt to dynamic client environments, keeping the objectives in sight while systematically solving the problems on the ground.
- You are fluent in English and, preferably, German and French; and you are flexible to travel.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Steve EggerRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 28 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.