- You will be part of the delivering deal value team, focusing on M&A integration and/or operational/back office carve-outs.
- You will deliver high-impact consulting projects in a timely manner with senior stakeholders.
- You will build and sustain trusted internal and external relationships, communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with different audiences.
- You will identify, manage and deliver deal-related strategy and business process consulting projects focusing on the finance function.
- You will be part of a fast growing team, uniquely positioned as a leader in this market in Switzerland, offering a full range of M&A consulting services, from strategy to execution, which gives you a wide range of project opportunities.
- You will find a friendly and supportive work environment, non-hierarchical and committed to providing you the professional development opportunities you seek.
- You have a master's degree or higher designation from a leading university and you have a minimum of 5-6 years relevant IT management consulting and/or M&A work experience.
- You are experienced in presenting and engaging on IT topics (both technology and management) with senior business and IT stakeholders.
- You have a robust experience of ERP systems (ideally SAP) design and implementation, notably for Finance and Supply Chain.
- You have a broader understanding of the IT function, e.g. Enterprise Architecture, IT service management, governance, cost & value management, and sourcing, programme & project management.
- You have an understanding of the corporate deal cycle and its implications for the various business areas in mid- to large-sized corporate entities.
- You have strong analytical skills and you are fluent in English and German; other languages are a plus.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Patricia SchmitzRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 13 64
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.