- You will join a Swiss-wide multicultural team that focuses primarily on helping organisations to navigate the changing world of work.
- You will join our Global PwC "New world. New skills" community, through which we build knowledge, share capabilities and coordinate global initiatives.
- You will support our clients to understand their current and future people and organisation needs, relating to factors such as digital transformation.
- You will manage and deliver client engagements across a diverse range of people and organisation topics, e.g. strategic workforce planning, learning and development, talent management, organisational culture and change management.
- You will accompany our clients through their individual people and organisation development journeys, from defining their strategic direction, to executing their plans to deliver results.
- You will work to identify market opportunities and prepare client events to engage the Swiss market on topics relating to "New world. New skills."
- You will develop client relationships and prepare client proposals for consulting support in the areas of "New world. New skills."
- You will coach a small number of consultants within our team and contribute to internal capability development in the areas of "New world. New skills."
- You have in-depth understanding of one or more of the following People & Organisation topics; organisational culture and strategic change management, strategic workforce planning and analytics, learning and organisational development, and workforce of the future.
- You have 5 – 8 years of experience in a consulting firm, with in-house experience desirable but not essential.
- You have a bachelor or master's degree.
- You have an excellent command of English and at least one of French or German, both written and verbal.
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office and the G-Suite and strong Digital acumen.
- You are disciplined, highly analytical and a natural problem solver who challenges the status quo.
- You have high emotional intelligence, with strong communication and relationship management skills.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Romain BonnevilleRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 90 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.