- You take an active role in the expansion of a top tier consulting team in the field of organisation design and work in a dynamic international environment.
- You have a key role in the development of high-quality concepts and solutions of organisation structure and processes (e.g. restructuring, merger & acquisition, change management, cost reduction).
- You work on external client projects (business transformation) and take responsibility for work packages or specific clients.
- You deliver international organisational transformation projects going from strategy development, through design, implementation to optimisation.
- You bring an excellent Master University or ETH degree (all disciplines) and more than 5 years of relevant working experience in organisation design.
- You are a strong strategic thinker and a structured, business analytical person who is willing to travel to her/his international clients.
- You are fluent in English (communication and facilitation skills) and either German or French.
- You are able to take a lead on business development (e.g. market targeting and proposal work).
- You have strong experience in management consulting or in operating model transformation especially in client work regarding organisation design and business transformation.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Francisca RichterRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 81
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.