- You will help our Swiss and international clients solve complex business issues in the financial services tax area as a member of our team.
- You will proactively assist in the management of a diverse client portfolio consisting of asset and wealth managers as well as banks.
- You will focus on international corporate tax and EU tax law, and help coordinate international projects for our clients around direct and indirect tax as well as transfer pricing.
- You will be part of a team of experts that manages challenging projects such as national and international corporate restructurings, transactions, structuring of investment funds and financial services operations.
- You will be involved in business development activities to help identify new opportunities.
- You can fully develop in a working environment characterized by team spirit, trust and mutual support.
- You acquire comprehensive technical know-how and soft skills through on-and-off-the-job training.
- You have a university degree in business administration or law or similar.
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in the field of international tax consulting.
- You have a good knowledge of international tax law, in particular recent OECD tax projects as well as EU tax law.
- You have experience in the performance, management and coordination of multi-country tax projects.
- You speak fluent English and ideally German or French.
- You will take over the leadership of your team and the responsibility for your projects.
- You are committed, flexible and a team- and customer-oriented personality with excellent communication skills.
- You demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit and business development skills.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Sven GrunderRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 92
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.