- You will work as a project manager primarily in the regulatory change field with the option of working on other related areas in financial services consulting.
- You will lead compliance processes projects for our financial services clients.
- You will advise our clients on their compliance programmes and operating model design.
- You will be driving the topic of compliance of the future for our clients in the financial service industry.
- You will work with stakeholders across all business functions, including technology partners, to communicate the impact of new regulation.
- You will deepen your expertise and grow through tailored trainings and access to learning and development.
- You have a degree from a university or a university of applied sciences in economics, natural sciences or engineering and have gained five years of experience in the consulting or banking industry.
- You have previously held a compliance function in the area of private banking, wealth management or asset management and understand respective processes and value propositions.
- You are experienced with project management and you have strong conceptional know-how in compliance frameworks, three lines of defence and the use of technological and analytical solutions in compliance.
- You are passionate about designing the future of wealth management.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to build long lasting relationships and are team-orientated.
- You are fluent in English and flexible to travel in Switzerland and/or abroad.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Steve EggerRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 28 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.