- You will manage client engagements regarding compliance and investigation matters, e.g. relating to fraud, bribery, corruption, money laundering or litigation within Switzerland or abroad.
- Within investigation teams, you will be responsible for executing the engagement end-to-end, receiving guidance and support from senior team members.
- You will support the integrity due diligence undertaken by our Corporate Intelligence Services.
- You will contribute to our business development initiatives through proposition, channel and account development.
- You will take part in a variety of training sessions and expand your skills and expertise.
- You will work within a nurturing and passionate team of qualified accountants, lawyers, former members of investigative authorities/regulators and information risk experts.
- You have a University degree in Accounting, Finance, Criminology or Economic Crime or similar, or you are a certified public accountant.
- You are fluent in English and German. Fluency in French is an advantage.
- You have 5 or more years of experience in a management consultancy, audit firm or similar where your portfolio of work included investigation matters.
- You are interested in geopolitics, global organised crime and corruption reporting.
- You manage and inspire others. You are equally ambitious to develop yourself, and to support the development of others within PwC.
- You have developed a professional network and can articulate how your network supports your personal growth and that of PwC.
- You intrinsically share and collaborate with colleagues and are happiest when working together in a team.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Patricia SchmitzRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 13 64
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.