- You will be part of our Liquidity & Funding team and help our banking clients to transform their liquidity and funding practices to improve their opportunity cost efficiency and to fulfil internal and external requirements.
- You will develop solutions that will help our clients to efficiently measure, manage and use their liquid assets on a short-term operational and mid-term structural basis and integrate that view into their risk understanding in a rising interest rate environment.
- You will develop subject matter expertise at the very heart of how banking works, both on-site with clients and off-site with our international learning and education offerings and industry collaborations.
- You will be part of a team that operates strongly in an interdisciplinary environment within PwC. You will be using and building bridges to our fellow teams that work at the technological edge in big-data analysis, artificial intelligence and robotic process automation.
- You will work in a global environment with the largest banks, you will be embedded in a network of our company that gathers and shares industry insights in Liquidity & Funding worldwide.
- You have a University degree in Banking, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or an adjacent field that enables you to work with banks and other financial service companies.
- You have at least five years hands-on experience in financial services or consulting and have gathered experience preferably in trading, treasury, risk, finance and accounting , regulatory or a similar working environment.
- You have deepened your industry knowledge with certifications like CFA, FRM and/or others. We will also support you with them.
- You have a strong affinity for numbers and logical processes; you are excellent with Excel and other quantitative programmes and feel highly comfortable showing your ideas in PowerPoint.
- You are fluent in English and German and you are willing to travel to our client's international locations if required.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Steve EggerRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 28 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.