- You will cooperate with our clients to develop new ways of working: from the creation of M&A strategies through operational or commercial due diligence and the assessment of targets to M&A integration and post-deal transformation to realise the full deal value.
- You will advise our clients throughout the entire deal continuum and deliver high-impact consulting projects in a timely manner with senior stakeholders.
- You will identify, manage and deliver deal-related strategy and business process consulting projects in operational, commercial, and back-office functions.
- You will lead topics, client and consultant teams to generate value and change client's business trajectory.
- You will develop skills and new services to support practice growth.
- You have a university degree or equivalent and a minimum of 3–5 years relevant work experience at a consultancy firm or a strategy, internal M&A or other corporate development role having worked primarily on deal- or consulting-related assignments.
- You have experience in planning and delivering pre- and post-deal consulting projects with a focus on post-integration activities as well as value creation.
- You have an understanding of the corporate deal cycle and its implications for the various business areas in mid- to large-sized corporate entities.
- You have broad knowledge of key strategy or operational excellence topics and programme management across industries.
- You are a pro-active and communicative personality who works well under pressure; in addition, you have good analytical and strategic thinking capabilities. With your social skills, you are able to motivate and influence both your client and your team.
- You are fluent in English and German.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Francisca RichterRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 81
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.