• You will manage the mandates of our clients from French-speaking Switzerland in asset management companies and funds.
• You will supervise the implementation of audit tasks and draw up reports and recommendations.
• You will keep up to date with regulatory changes by attending client seminars.
• You will head a team and lead various projects.
• You will gain in-depth knowledge of a broad range of clients.
• You will join an active, diversified team in a rapidly developing sector.
• You have a bachelor's or master's degree or a diploma in economics.
• You are a certified accountant or have another relevant qualification.
• You have five or six years' audit experience for asset management companies and thorough knowledge of IFRS regulations.
• You are fluent in English AND French.
• You are innovative and you enjoy team work and contact with clients.
• You have excellent analytical and summarizing skills.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Romain BonnevilleRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 90 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.