- You lead, manage and deliver a wide range of concurrent actuarial and multidisciplinary assignments for our insurance clients and act as the clients' main point of contact on assignments.
- You develop new and existing client relationships and maintain a strong personal profile internally within PwC and externally in the market to support our clients and to seek out new business opportunities.
- You collaborate in the strategic management and running of the practice, lead the actuarial support in our insurance audits and drive one of our core product areas.
- You develop your leadership skills in high-performance teams with committed staff.
- You are coached by inspiring and challenging leaders.
- You lead projects on non-life or health topics, e.g. related to reserving, ratemaking, economic valuation, risk management, data analytics and process automation / finance transformation as well as regulatory as part of audit or advisory engagements.
- You have at least 5 years' experience in the actuarial field in the non-life or health area, ideally also in the consulting industry.
- You are a qualified actuary "SAV" or member of a recognised professional actuarial association and have first experience with leading projects and coaching of colleagues.
- You have a university degree (M.Sc., PhD) in mathematics, statistics, actuarial/data science or in a similar field.
- You are fluent in German and English, French is an advantage.
- You have an advisory, team-oriented mindset, take on responsibility on project and foster innovative solutions.
- You bring in your external network.
- You have practical experience in using statistical/actuarial software or programming languages such as R, SAS, SQL, Python, Emblem or similar.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.