- You support your manager in organizing meetings and internal events
- You will communicate internally and externally and draft presentations
- You will complete some administrative tasks and manage different schedules
- You monitor some tasks and the completion of some processes
- You will be part of some projects
- You have completed your commercial education or high-school and 2-3 years of experience as assistant in a dynamic environment
- You are fluent in German and English
- You have very good MS Office (especially Excel) knowledge, analytical skills and pay attention to detail.
- You are solution-oriented, at ease to establish a strong internal network and you have very good organizational skills
- You are customer- and employee-oriented and also a strong team player
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.