- Become part of PwC's Flexible Legal Resources and join our mission to change the way of delivering quality legal work to our large network of clients.
- You will work on a staffing contract to provide you with full flexibility on your part- or full-time assignment.
- You support our clients across various industries onsite or remote on in-house legal & compliance matters regarding data privacy and especially GDPR/DSGVO.
- Projects might include CRM implementations as well as IT related task forces.
- You will designing solutions based on national and international regulations that best suit the client company requirements.
- You will be working in an international environment across Switzerland
- You have obtained a law degree and bar qualification in Switzerland.
- An additional university degree (LL.M. or Ph.D.) or certification (e.g. CIPP/E) specialized in data protection and/or GDPR/DSVGO is strongly preferred.
- If you are a foreign national you hold a valid Swiss working permit.
- You have some in-house experience (1-5 years) in a multinational company with a strong focus on GDPR/DSGVO.
- Affinity to and enthusiasm for IT topics and IT related projects are decisive factors.
- You are perfectly fluent in English (with excellent writing skills) and speak German and/or French on a mother tongue level.
- You also have strong communication and organizational skills and are able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Tel. +41 58 792 22 22
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.