- Become part of PwC's Flexible Legal Resources and join our mission to change the way of delivering quality legal work to our large network of clients.
- You will work on a staffing contract which offers you maximum flexibility including the utilization rate you prefer (full-time/part-time).
- You will provide in-depth regulatory knowledge with a strong focus on MiFID II, FIDLEG, PRIIPS and FinfraG.
- You will work closely with central compliance functions in accordance with global compliance and in line with respective local regulatory requirements.
- You will create proposals for strategic changes (pricing structure or product offering)
- You will communicate clearly and concisely on complex regulatory and compliance issues.
- You will identify regulatory or reputational risks and bring up as appropriate.
- You will interact with local authorities (e.g. FINMA) as well as coordinate external legal counsel where needed.
- You will provide support on client classification, investor profiling, suitability & appropriateness, information and documentation duties, prospectus and basic information sheet content and distribution requirements and client order handling.
- You will provide corporate advice (including regulatory and contentious matters) and support the overall business lines of the client.
- You are a Swiss bar qualified lawyer.
- An additional law degree (e.g. LL.M or Ph.D.) from a recognized Swiss or international university is a plus.
- You have sound legal in-house and/or law firm experience (3-8 years) in the Swiss regulatory field with explicit exposure to MiFID II, FIDLEG, PRIIPS and FinfraG.
- If you are a foreign national you hold a valid Swiss working permit.
- You have experience in FINMA or other Swiss financial involved processes and procedures.
- Strong project management skills and experience would be appreciated.
- You are perfectly fluent in English (with excellent writing skills) and speak German and/or French on a mother tongue level.
- You also have strong communication and organizational skills and are able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Tel. +41 58 792 22 22
Who we are – PwC as an employer
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual. You'll be part of a global network of 223,000 specialists, more than 3,000 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of legal advice and consulting.More about PwC's Flexible Legal Resources