- Become part of PwC's Flexible Legal Resources and join our mission to change the way of delivering quality legal work to our large network of clients.
- You will work on a staffing contract, which offers you maximum flexibility including the utilization rate you prefer (full-time/part-time).
- You will support in-house clients on Liechtenstein law related legal matters mainly in the fields of Commercial Contracting, Data Protection, M&A and Compliance.
- You will be in charge of the management of day-to-day and annual legal and compliance related tasks of world-wide or Liechtenstein entities.
- You will proactively address new legal requirements or regulations and will conduct internal trainings where necessary.
- You will draft legal assessments and structure agreements such as credit agreements, service agreements, distribution agreements etc.
- You will play an active role in planning and coordinating external legal counsel.
- You will be working in an international environment, providing legal support on cross-divisional projects.
- You are a Liechtenstein or Swiss bar qualified lawyer.
- You have 1-3 years' experience as an in-house legal counsel or as an attorney at law in a top Liechtenstein or Swiss law firm.
- Strong project management skills and experience would be appreciated.
- You are perfectly fluent in English (with excellent writing skills) and speak German on a mother tongue level.
- You also have strong communication and organizational skills and you are able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Tel. +41 58 792 22 22
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.