- Become part of PwC's Flexible Legal Resources and join our mission to change the way of delivering quality legal work to our large network of clients.
- You will work on a staffing contract which offers you maximum flexibility including the utilization rate you prefer (full-time/part-time).
- You will provide Swiss law based legal advice to the business lines of our financial services clients with regards to financing, cash management, clearing and settlement.
- You will support with legal and compliance questions from the daily business or inquiries by FINMA, the Swiss Stock Exchange or any other regulatory authority or institution in Switzerland.
- You will advise on and assess legal and reputational risks, review and negotiate documents, identify and resolve policy and legal issues and procedural questions.
- You will prepare and provide trainings to the front office and other internal clients on applicable Swiss law and regulations.
- You will be responsible for the legal aspect of the investment strategy and forecasting.
- You will be first point of contact for questions regarding the Swiss Collective Investment Schemes Act (CISA), the Swiss Code of Obligations (CO) or the Swiss Data Protection Act (DPA).
- You will interact and coordinate internal and external legal counsel on several projects where necessary.
- You are a Swiss or EU bar qualified lawyer.
- An additional law degree (e.g. LL.M or Ph.D.) from a recognized Swiss or international university is a plus.
- You have sound legal in-house and/or law firm experience (3-8 years) in the field of capital markets and/or investment banking located in Switzerland.
- If you are a foreign national you hold a valid Swiss working permit.
- You have experience in FINMA involved processes and procedures.
- Strong project management skills and experience would be appreciated.
- You are perfectly fluent in English (with excellent writing skills) and speak German and/or French on a mother tongue level.
- You also have strong communication and organizational skills and are able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Tel. +41 58 792 22 22
Who we are – PwC as an employer
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual. You'll be part of a global network of 223,000 specialists, more than 3,000 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of legal advice and consulting.More about PwC's Flexible Legal Resources