- You lead a Learning & Development team with the focus on business, leadership and digital skills.
- You design, develop and execute the L&D agenda based on firm and people strategy.
- You lead latest leadership development initiatives and ongoing key talent programmes.
- You act as a subject matter expert and you develop and execute firm-wide L&D strategy.
- You act as facilitator, assessor and trainer for selected HC topics.
- You take part in PwC Europe alignment projects, representing the Swiss firm.
- You are responsible for branding, positioning and communication of different L&D topics.
- You have a University or FH degree with focus on required subject matter expertise (Psychology, Human Capital, People / Organizational Development, Change Management).
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience in People Development, preferably in a professional services firm.
- You have sound knowledge of latest learning technology trends and can execute on it.
- You are fluent in English, German and/or French would be an asset.
- You continuously learn and develop to leverage your expertise and experience to the benefit of the internal client and the firm.
- You are an experienced project manager and can handle various stakeholders and competing priorities.
- You have passion and ability to develop with your internal clients business relevant solutions.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.