- You act as a Consultant in the field of developing and implementing technologies that solve real-world business issues. The types of technologies may include Robotic Process Automation (RPA), system interfaces, simple web-applications, business data ETL processes, and integration with AI services.
- You will support our customers in the design, development and implementation of those technologies.
- You will analyze and identify the current systems/processes of our customers and carry out assessments regarding the feasibility of technology integrations.
- You will work with process experts, architects and software providers on the optimal technical integration and implementation of the customer's vision of realizing technologies such as RPA.
- You have a degree as computer scientist / application developer or a comparable education.
- You are familiar and able to apply programing best practices such as handle exceptions, clean code, object oriented programming and API
- You are strong in communication, flexible, team-oriented and have a confident appearance.
- You are fluent in German and English and willing to travel within Switzerland and occasionally internationally.
- Ideally but not a must, you already have experience in implementing Robotics software (e.g. BluePrism, UI Path, Automation Anywhere or others).
- Ideally but not a must, you have experience in process design and optimization and in implementing IT projects in larger companies.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.