- You will support the controlling and reporting services of PwC Switzerland.
- You will be responsible for the month end closing processes.
- You will prepare periodic management reports and ad hoc financial and operational analyses.
- You will assist in the continuous planning and budgeting processes.
- You will be involved in various projects within the area of controlling and reporting.
- You will help in the further development of the existing controlling and reporting processes.
- You have a higher education in Economics/Finance with a focus on Controlling.
- You have at least 1-2 years professional experience in Controlling/Analysis, ideally in a similar environment and industry.
- You have excellent Excel skills and good PowerPoint skills.
- You have an analytical mindset and strong communication skills in order to explain and illustrate complex matters to our internal stakeholders.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- You are a team player and you have the ability to work independently.
- You have a service mentality and you like to take on responsibility.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Etienne NiggRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 08
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.