- Become part of PwC's Flexible Legal Resources and join our mission to change the way of delivering quality legal work to our large network of clients.
- You will work on a staffing contract to provide you with full flexibility on your part- or full-time assignment.
- You are in charge of the management of day-to-day and annual legal and compliance related tasks of world-wide or Swiss entities.
- You will be working in an international environment and provide legal services.
- You might be single project secondee or part of a team solution.
- You are perfectly fluent in English (with excellent writing skills) and fluent in Spanish.
- You have obtained a law degree from a recognized University with a degree in law and/or hold an LLM.
- If you have a foreign nationality you have a valid Swiss working permit.
- You have in-house experience (1-5 years) in a bank or a company with focus on banking.
- You have strong communication and organizational skills and you are able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- You have in-house experience in the banking environment.
- You have the ability to adapt to a large and complex structure with varying priorities, you are a multi-task person who can prioritize and work on numerous projects simultaneously.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Tel. +41 58 792 22 22
Who we are – PwC as an employer
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual. You'll be part of a global network of 223,000 specialists, more than 3,000 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of legal advice and consulting.More about PwC's Flexible Legal Resources