- You support our team in ensuring the continued availability and performance of an online application used to deliver engagements to more than 300 clients in Switzerland and abroad.
- You ensure full adherence of our IT operations to the standard operating procedures and controls related to the application operations, aligned with the firms' requirements.
- You work with a virtual PwC team in order to ensure the continued availability of the application (located in Europe, US and India).
- You work with the 1st and 2nd level IT Support to ensure their KBA's are current and up-to-date, and act as 3rd level support as necessary.
- You support Technology projects delivery (coordinating with our virtual development teams and the application architect).
- You act as project manager for key projects impacting IT operations.
- You hold a Master in Information Systems or equivalent.
- You have a relevant experience (4 to 5 years) in IT projects and / or IT operations.
- You have a previous experience in professional services firm, preferably big 4.
- You are fluent in English and French, German would be a plus.
- You have advanced knowledge in at least one programming language and good knowledge of SQL and Excel. Knowledge of Sharepoint, Ms Azure and Power BI would be a plus too.
- You have the ability to grow and take on more and more responsibilities.
More information about our GxA service: https://www.pwc.ch/en/services/risk-assurance/gxa.html
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Julien BurnandRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 92 12
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.