- You carry out IT and business process audits in the banking sector.
- You help to identify the weaknesses of IT and business controls and the risks associated with these, evaluating the implications for the financial audit and formulating recommendations in order to reduce these risks.
- You delegate appropriate work to junior members of staff and review their work in a structured format including, on-the-job training and coaching to junior members of our team.
- You work in a diverse team part of an international network, and benefiting from continuous training.
- You have gained 2-4 years experience in the banking industry in the field of auditing of SOx regulated environments.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Information System Management, Business Administration or a similar degree and are interested to complete the CISA and/or CISM certification.
- You are fluent in English and German and you have excellent IT and accountancy skills.
- You enjoy dynamic environments where you can collaborate with motivated engagement teams, focused on finding opportunities to add value to our clients and teams and to yourself.
- You are client-oriented and set yourself high standards in the quality of your work.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.