• You get an insight into the consulting of companies from different sectors and industries in transfer pricing issues.
• You support analysing the global value chains, business models and management structures of companies for our national and international customers.
• You will work within your team on challenging and complex functional, financial and economic analyses, and you help creating global and country-specific transfer pricing documentation.
• You thrive in an environment committed to teamwork, trust and mutual support.
• You learn the various opportunities and career paths that PwC can offer.
• You gain work and client experience in several service areas and industries and benefit from our expertise and reputation.
• You are studying or about to finish business administration and/or tax law and have above-average grades.
• You have a flair for figures and business contexts as well as very good spoken and written English. French skills are a plus.
• You are open and curious and take opportunities also outside your main area.
• You are flexible, persistent and open for challenging and complex situations and willing to take the extra mile.
• You gain insight into your clients' challenges and how PwC can create value beyond current assignments.
• You adopt leaders at PwC and on the client side as role models for your further career.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Désirée de Sousa-AzevedoRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 95 31
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.