- You will consult Swiss and international clients focusing on international indirect taxes.
- You will support our clients in analyzing and reviewing indirect tax structures and international supply chain transactions.
- You deal with challenging and complex requests.
- You will be in contact with clients, local and foreign Tax Authorities as well as VAT experts from our international PwC network.
- You can develop yourself in a working environment, which is fueled by team spirit, trust and mutual support.
- You will actively participate in the development of our indirect tax practice and help further develop our service offerings.
- You have a degree in economics or law or similar education in the field of VAT.
- You have 2 to 4 years work experience around international VAT topics (in particular in the field of EU VAT).
- You speak English and German fluently.
- You have a team-oriented mindset and take on responsibility for your projects.
- You preferably have already gained experience with VAT related technologies.
- You work mainly in our VAT and Customs team in Basel and are ready to undertake business trips to clients within Switzerland or to one of the many Swiss PwC Offices.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Sven GrunderRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 92
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.