- You create internal audit plans and design audit programs.
- You carry out internal audits for a wide range of clients in Switzerland or abroad.
- You make recommendations to optimize business processes and controls.
- You strengthen your leadership skills through work in teams with motivated colleagues.
- You work in a diverse environment which covers several service and industry sectors.
- For the further development of your expertise, we offer you tailored internal and external trainings.
- You have a degree in business administration (university or university of applied sciences) and 5-7 years of experience in Internal Audit.
- You are eager to learn and are, or anxious to become, a Certified Internal Auditor.
- You have a flair for business processes, controls and business related contexts.
- You have a very good command of French and English.
- You have experience in the retail & consumer industry and/or with industrial companies.
- You are motivated and have a positive attitude.
- You are flexible regarding working hours, location and workstyle. You focus on your customers and you enjoy offering them innovative solutions.
- You develop your career together with your coach, in which you set clear goals and take meaningful decisions.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Romain BonnevilleRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 90 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.