- You will be part of the DATS (Deals Analytics and Technology Services) team that develops innovative solutions that both increase the performance of our business units and allow for new services.
- You help the team to prepare, analyse and visualise complex data. We provide our colleagues and clients with an instant and unbiased overview of the information contained in the data and generate true insights from it.
- You will be directly involved in project work and, at the same time, will be given the opportunity to develop your own ideas and solutions.
- You will be strongly supported and provided with valuable feedback to learn new skills and improve yourself.
- You will be working in a diversified team, which is part of a global network.
- You are studying quantitative economics, computer science, data sciences, mathematics/statistics, or other natural sciences with an outstanding performance.
- You are familiar with at least one programming language (R, Python etc.) and have profound experience in analysing and visualising data.
- You are a creative person ready for a challenge and willing and able to learn a lot, knowledge of financial mathematics and modelling, statistics or accounting is an advantage.
- You are a team player, have excellent communication skills (English mandatory and German an advantage) and are able to share your knowledge and ideas in an efficient and effective way.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Patricia SchmitzRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 13 64
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.