- You will take part in our Insurance related engagements and you will be part of an international team and take responsibility to stay up to date on current insurance and IT trends in order to expand your knowledge capital and educate colleagues.
- You will work in complex business and IT environments supporting our customers modernizing their business models and aligning the IT architecture.
- You will support the business analysis, business process design and business architecture.
- You will help identify and address customer needs, gather business functionalities and requirements and translate them into innovative solutions for implementation
- You will contribute to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement workstream(s).
- We will proactively support you to develop trusted and long-lasting customer relationships enabling you to further grow your role at PwC.
- You hold a master's degree and have gained initial work experience in the consulting or insurance industry supporting the integration of a standard software solution.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You have knowledge in property and casualty policy administration, claims management and/or collection and disbursement.
- You have an understanding of insurance business needs.
- You are familiar with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban and/or SAFe) and business analysis methodologies; working knowledge of business analysis documentation standards.
- You demonstrate ability in working with business and IT stakeholders to enable a proper alignment of business goals and the technical solution.
- You contribute to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with the team members.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Steve EggerRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 28 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.