- You support CISO to ensure compliance with the PwC Information Security Policy, local Swiss laws and regulatory requirements.
- You act as a Connector between the global InfoSec Team and local IT / business demands
- You are responsible for the rollout and drive global InfoSec projects for the Swiss Territory including technical, organizational and service aspects
- You will execute routine tasks such as: the remediation of vulnerabilities, drive application security assessments and pentests, tracking and monitoring audit issues to resolution, create and maintain risk acceptance documentation
- You will perform project risk assessments for a variety of interesting and innovative business projects
- You will be responsible for a subset of the Information Security Program within a global acting company
- You have completed a university degree or equivalent preferably in IT / Mathematics / Engineering / Information Security.
- Security qualifications is an advantage but not required.
- You have a Strong willingness to adopt and integrate into a global acting information security organization. We search for problem solvers with a savvy analytical capability that want to progress a career in a global organization.
- You will act as a translator between the technical and the business world - you bring along the ability to influence people and drive outcomes
- You have a solid understanding of technical information security risks in all of its facets
- You are an analytical thinking and proactive person with fluent language skills in English and your native language is German.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Etienne NiggRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 08
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.