- You run Global Mobility programs in an efficient manner with respect to tax and social security.
- You advise our clients on the tax and social security implications related to various global employment issues including tax residency, avoidance of double taxation and the taxation of complex compensation such as severance payments, long term and short term incentive income.
- you prepare and coordinate tax reconciliations and tax equalisation calculations.
- you coordinate and bring solution of out of scope services.
- You interpret and implement International Assignment Policies and ensuring consistent global tax treatment of various assignment compensation items and allowances.
- You will have various other tasks related to the successful management of Global Mobility programs for our clients.
- You have 5-6 years of experience in providing individual global tax consulting services to multi-national clients and their employees.
- You have a Swiss tax technical background.
- You are adept at managing risk for both the firm and your clients.
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication in French and English.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Désirée de Sousa-AzevedoRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 95 31
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.