- You will participate in developing, selling and delivering multi-jurisdictional insourcing and outsourcing indirect tax software and data analytics projects in Switzerland and across Europe.
- You will give guidance on indirect tax issues, implementing VAT compliance, as well as reviewing and developing indirect tax systems, processes and controls for effectiveness and governance.
- You will succeed in challenging and diverse assignments and projects by leveraging your know-how and experience.
- You will participate in the development of our indirect tax technology practice.
- You will work as part of the diverse and international team of leading experts in this field.
- You hold a bachelor or master's degree e.g. in economics, business, IT or you are a chartered accountant (or equivalent).
- You have at least three years' prior work experience in indirect taxes (e.g. VAT, customs, excise duties).
- You have experience of working in an international consulting environment, software solution provider or within a multinational company.
- You have strong knowledge of IT solutions and you have experience with ERP-systems/Tax Engines. Experience in developing and working in insourcing/outsourcing indirect tax software or data analytics projects is beneficial.
- You are fluent in English and you have strong German/French knowledge.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Sven GrunderRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 92
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.