- You will be part of a young, dynamic, multilingual team working in various locations in Switzerland.
- You will become an expert in the area of Swiss corporate immigration.
- You will learn to manage your own client portfolio independently.
- You will be able to use your excellent communication skills to deal efficiently and effectively with Swiss immigration authorities, our clients and other PwC teams.
- You will be able to enhance your analytical, organisational and multi-tasking skills in your daily tasks.
- You will work in a fast-paced, international environment in close collaboration with local and international immigration, tax and social security teams.
- You have a bachelor's or a master's degree and an interest in corporate immigration.
- You are a native German speaker (with excellent writing skills) and you are fluent in English.
- You have an excellent command of MS Office tools, strong editing skills and a keen interest in using technology in your daily work.
- You are a team player who also enjoys working independently.
- You are a proactive, problem-solving, communicative person who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and cope well with stressful situations.
- You are excited by the opportunity to deliver high quality consulting and compliance immigration services to our clients and you are ready to 'go the extra mile' when needed.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Désirée de Sousa-AzevedoRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 85 792 95 31
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.