- You are part of the Workday implementation project, responsible for supporting the compensation workstream.
- You help to manage project risks and you support the overall progress monitoring and use of resources.
- You develop effective working relationships with internal clients, within the team and with other PwC lines of services.
- You act as a PMO in the compensation workstream.
- You support the Compensation & Analytics team on specific topics.
- You have a university degree with focus on business administration or an equivalent education.
- You have at least 2 years work experience in a similar environment (Human Capital processes and projects, Compensation, etc.).
- You are an analytical and conceptual thinker with strong communications skills in German and English.
- You have a can do attitude and you work in a detail-oriented and reliable manner.
- You have very good Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills, experience with Workday is an advantage.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.