- You will be working with our team for client projects in various industries and you help shape and expand our solution portfolio.
- You will enable organisations for the next step of their transformation and generate a new way of operating for the future way of working.
- You will have excellent development opportunities in a growing people and organisation team and beyond.
- You will work in an engaged and smart team with a lot of energy and motivation.
- You will get the chance to grow your skills and build your career.
- You will undergo ongoing development as PwC shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
- You have a master degree and 6 years' work experience ideally paired with Workday Services functional certification and/or engagement manager certification.
- You demonstrate extensive abilities and proven success with serving on several global and/or enterprise-wide implementations, acting as the project manager or functional product lead, which includes leveraging the following areas and skill sets: assessment, design and delivery of a client's current Human Capital Management (HCM) processes (talent, compensation, etc.) based on leading practices; HCM strategy and transformation consulting across people, process and organisation enabled by technology.
- You have technical acumen of the Workday HCM system configuration, especially cloud integrations.
- You are familiar with the end-to-end deployment methodology and you have gained experience in technical environment along minimum two end-to-end Workday HCM implementations.
- You have good relationship management, business development and interpersonal skills.
- You are fluent in German (communication and facilitation skills) and English and you are flexible and willing to travel to work on international projects.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Francisca RichterRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 81
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.